Source: PWC booklet on Brexit
A 36-page report issued in July 2016 which goes into detail on the impact in five sectors: Financial Services, Agri-food, Energy, FinTech & Digital and Pharma. It rather neatly sums up where we need to focus in the short term: “We believe that the more the UK can access the EU, the greater the benefit to Ireland.” So let’s start learning our models and acronyms.
- Canadian model – Comprehensive Economic & Trade Agreement -CETA
- Swiss model – European Free Trade Association – EFTA
- Norwegian model – European Economic Area – EEA
- World Trade Organisation model – WTO
- Turkish model – Customs Union